Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Partners and update

Hi swappers

I'm in the process of sending you your partner details for June.

It's taken a few days longer than I expected since we've had issues with a couple of members and I've needed to re-arrange partners.

Please let me know if you don't receive an email in the next 24 hours.

I've been a bit MIA again of late for which I apologize but I got secondary pneumonia because of my whooping cough.

I'm going into hospital on Tues (7th June) to get my nose and sinuses fixed which should improve my health enormously in the long run.  I'll (hopefully) have computer access and will post updates on my personal blog.

Please contact your partners once you get their details and confirm the addresses and block preferences are all up-to-date.

No comments:

Post a Comment