Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Partners Have Been Sent





Hi ladies!

Firstly thank you so much for your patience and well wishes.  I'm slowly starting to feel better but might still have this stupid cough for months!!

I've emailed you your partners for May.  This is the first month we haven't had any new members!

Please let me know if you don't get the email.  Also please let me know if I haven't added your blog to the sidebar and you'd like it added and it you don't have access to post on the blog.

I've found sometimes the emails (which are send from blogger not me) don't always get through or end up in the spam folders!

Please enjoy your swaps and contact me with any problems.  I'll be checking my email and lurk around here more often now that I seem to be on the mend.

My blocks for April are going out in the mail tomorrow morning and I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,

    I had quite a few members last month but did not pass them on as my numbers got down a bit, but I will pass any on that enquire this month to boost yours up again, hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete