Sunday, February 6, 2011

First block for group 2 - for Lynette



As Alex is still building membership in group 2, as the founder of group 1, I have offered to swap with new partners if she has uneven numbers to help out for awhile.  The lovely Lynette was Alex's first member and I am honoured to be her partner for February.


Lynette requested Solitaire from quilters cache which is a saw tooth star with a pinwheel centre, so quite challenging to get the points to all match up.  She requested this in bright blues and white and wanted the centre to be of a different fabric to make it interesting.  I didn't have any really "bright" blues as such, but thought this combo is quite pretty and went together well. I hope you like it Lynette, I will post it to you on Monday.  Quilted hugs, Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment